Lawn Service Managers
Plan, direct, and coordinate activities of workers engaged in pruning trees and shrubs, cultivating lawns, and applying pesticides and other chemicals according to service contract specifications.
- Supervises workers who provide grounds-keeping services on a contract basis.
- Investigates customer complaints.
- Prepares work activity and personnel reports.
- Suggests changes in work procedures and orders corrective work done.
- Spot checks completed work to improve quality of service and to ensure contract compliance.
- Schedules work for crew according to weather conditions, availability of equipment, and seasonal limitations.
- Reviews contracts to ascertain service, machine, and work force requirements for job.
- Prepares service cost estimates for customers.
- Answers customers' questions about grounds-keeping care requirements.